To support you in your studies, there’s lots of help and advice available, whenever you need it and however you prefer to learn.
- FAQs will also give you instant answers to some of your questions.
Your Subject Librarian
- Specialist support and advice throughout your course.
- Virtual one-to-ones for tailored advice
- You will find a 60 second introduction from your own subject librarian in your Moodle area.
Flexible teaching sessions
- Bespoke online Information Skills (InfoSkills) teaching sessions at strategic times during your course
- Bookable online workshops throughout the year to support your studies and research.
- developing effective search skills
- locating appropriate information
- critically evaluating data sources
- citing, referencing and organising your resources
- managing your digital identity and online wellbeing
The most appropriate databases and resources for your assignments.
Online self-directed learning resources
Get started searching Library Search, evaluate the information you find, learn the ins and out of referencing, or do some in-depth research, there’s help available via our Videos, guides and interactive tutorials.