These instructions will take you through the basic steps of transferring references into Desktop EndNote/EndNote Online. If you have any problems transferring information then please contact the Library.
- Run a search on Zetoc and mark the records you want to transfer.
- Next click on Download
- Under Format, click on the drop down menu and choose Short labels.
- Then click Send File
- When asked if you wish to save or open this file, select Save.
- Save it to a place where you can easily retrieve it later and click Save.
- Login to EndNote Online, select the Collect tab and click on Import References.
- In the File field, click on Browse and locate the file, which you have just saved.
- Use the drop-down menu in the Import Option field to locate and select the Zetoc(MIMAS) import filter.
- Either select the specific group you want to import the files to and then click Import or click on Import and the records will be transferred automatically into the ‘Unfiled’ group.
- Open your EndNote Library, select File, then Import, and File.
- Next to Import File click Choose and locate the file, which you have just saved and click Open.
- Next click on the drop down menu next to Import Option, choose Other Filters and then choose Zetoc (MIMAS)
- Click Import
- Your references will appear in EndNote.