Browsers such as Safari and Microsoft Edge do not currently support direct export; however, references can still be transferred.
- Use the steps above and when asked if you wish to save or open this file, select Save.
- Save it to a place where you can easily retrieve it later and click Save.
- Login to EndNote Online, select the Collect tab and click on Import References.
- In the File field, click on Browse and locate the file, which you have just saved.
- Use the drop-down menu in the Import Option field to locate and select the RefMan RIS import filter.
- Either select the specific group you want to import the files to and then click Import or simply click on Import and the records will be transferred automatically into the 'Unfiled' group.
- Open your EndNote Library, select File, then Import, and File.
- Next to Import File click Choose and locate the file, which you have just saved and click Open.
- Next click on the drop down menu next to Import Option and choose Reference Manager RIS.
- Click Import
- Your references will appear in EndNote.