This list provides the different ways the library can help with your review.
- Help to identify relevant databases and other subject resources that could be used to supplement your review.
- Demonstrate library resources for use in the review.
- How to replicate searches on other databases and resources.
- Help in the design of search strategies.
- Use of reference management software, namely Endnote.
- Saving and managing your references.
- Create citation and search result alerts.
- Help to locate difficult to find material, using the Request It! service, for example.
NOTE: While this guide is primarily aimed at researchers, information held here can be useful to any student/academic wishing to understand the differences between literature reviews and systematic reviews.