EndNote Endnote is a software package that you can use to manage your references and create in-text citation and bibliographies.
EndNote Web offers the following features:
- Save and organise up to 50,000 references.
- References can be downloaded directly from a number of databases.
- Format bibliographies in a range of styles, including MMU Harvard.
- References can be shared with other collaborators.
- Use Cite While You Write in Word to automatically create in text citations and bibliographies.
Endnote is available online or you can access the desktop version on campus.
To find out more about Endnote please consult the Endnote Guide