Please use the Library catalogue to search for library items, locate them on the shelves and then issue using the self-service machines.
If the item is showing as "Available" on the Library catalogue you won't be able to reserve it.
If you can't find the item on the shelf then speak to a member of staff at the help desk or contact us.
- You can't reserve reference items.
- We will email when your reservation(s) is ready to collect.
- We will keep them on the reservation shelves for seven days.
- Please issue reservations to yourself using the self-issue machines.
- You may reserve up to five items.
- If we do not stock the book(s) you need, try our Books buy you scheme (for students) or our inter-library loans service.