This guide shows academic staff the basics of managing their reading lists.
This facility is not available to students.
Use your online reading lists to improve student satisfaction!
For more information about online lists, including interviews with academics who’ve successfully used Talis Aspire software at other universities, take a look at https://talis.com/reading-lists/
Talis Aspire training sessions run throughout the year, current dates below, and are bookable via MyHR.
Enter your usual login details then enter the code 532 in the search box to get straight to this course, click on the title and the planned dates will be listed underneath.
If you cannot attend any of these dates and wish to use Talis Aspire, or would like to arrange a departmental training session, please contact Nicola Ward firstname.lastname@example.org or Rachel Fell email@example.com / 0161 247 6607.
Crewe are offering one-to-one training and refreshers, so please contact Helen Wilding firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 247 5002 to book yourself on!
Tues 3rd Oct 2017, 11.00-12.00pm, All Saints
Weds 1st Nov 2017, 14.00-15.00pm, All Saints
1. Go into edit mode on Moodle
2. Click Add an Activity or Resource
3. Select URL and click Add
4. Open a new tab and navigate the online reading lists to the digitisation you wish to add to Moodle e.g.
5. Copy the URL
6. Paste the reference details and URL into the Moodle editing URL tab
7. Under ‘Appearance’ select ‘Open’
8. Click Save and Return to Course.