Please use the library catalogue to search for library items, locate them on the shelves and then issue using the self-service machines. If the item you need is at a different site to where your course is based then please place a reservation. If you can't find the item then speak to a member of staff at the help desk or contact us.
- You can't reserve reference items.
- We will email when your reservation(s) is ready to collect.
- We will keep them on the reservation shelves for seven days.
- Please issue reservations to yourself using the self-issue machines.
- You may reserve up to five items.
- If we do not stock the book(s) you need, try our Books buy you scheme (for students) or our inter-library loans service.