Please use the library catalogue to search for library items and then locate them on the shelves. If you can't find it or it is at another Library Services site library please place a reservation.
- You can't reserve one day loans or reference items.
- If you are an external student you can only reserve four week loan items.
- We will email when your reservation(s) is ready to collect. They may not be ready immediately though. They may be being used by somebody else or they may have to be sent from another site library.
- We will keep them on the reservation shelves for seven days.
- Please issue reservations to yourself using the self-issue machines.
- You may reserve up to five items.
- If we do not stock the book(s) you need, our inter-library loans service may be able to obtain them for you.